Administrative Assistant, Instagram
(New York, NY)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
We have over 800 million active accounts on Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
At Instagram, our mission is to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. We are a global team that is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together. Fulfilling our mission takes every one of us-and we're just getting started. Instagram is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our Home/Discovery engineering team. The ideal candidate will be passionate, resourceful, and self-motivated. They will be able to manage a heavy workload efficiently, while anticipating the needs of their team before they arise. This person should be a masterful problem-solver, expert communicator and team player who can operate in an incredibly fast-paced environment with a sense of humor and spirit of helpfulness.
- Coordinate large internal meetings for multiple managers
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Occasionally coordinate travel
- Organize space planning
- Coordinate team off-sites and company-wide events
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- General office duties as needed
- 2+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top