Administrative Assistant, Infrastructure
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support two leaders of the Infra organization within Tech. The ideal candidate will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational expert given the complex calendar management and travel planning involved. We're looking for an efficient, self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. They will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to act as a cultural ambassador, supporting co-operation between cross-functional teams and building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem.
- Provide a high level of administrative and operational support to two leads and the wider community health of the Infra organization
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner demonstrating attention to detail in relation to calendar management, travel, expenses, etc
- Organise and manage team off-sites, events, and activities for the team, and org. Follow and maintain budgets, research best options, coordinate the logistics including meals, transportation, onsite activities, invoices, etc
- Ensure and maintain a good level of communication across the team, track changes, and manage agendas for multiple team meetings
- Manage the internal tools and various groups
- Build strong relationships with different stakeholders (Facilities, Events, Space Planning, Security, etc.) and become a POC for team inquiries
- Desk Moves - understand team space needs and what is required to effect change if needed
- Collaborate with other admins and be available to help plan team events as needed
- Managing and welcoming visitors from global offices and providing an ad-hoc support, if required.
- At least 5+ years of full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting 1 or more Director level
- Experience of supporting the leadership team within a fast-paced, high-tech international team environment
- Strong calendar management, travel scheduling, budgeting, project-management while supporting the growth of Tech team
- Effective organisational skills, with a demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and inspire other team members
- Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth amongst teams
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Back to top