Administrative Assistant, Global Sales, EMEA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to help support the VP of Facebook, EMEA. Weâ€™re looking for this person to be a dedicated partner, leader and self-starter in our fast paced, ever changing international environment. Balancing a high pace workload, making thoughtful judgement calls and prioritizing ruthlessly will be crucial in this position â€" and itâ€™s sure to offer a really exciting, challenging work environment. This role is a full time position based in London.
- Project management: can manage projects from beginning to end, including but not limited to industry events, internal team off-sites
- Co-ordinating complex global itineraries and travel
- Diary management: Extensive diary management, including organising internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations
- Drafting and formatting responses to emails, letters and documents
- Liaison with the internal Global Sales team over deadlines and projects
- Financial administration, e.g. processing POs & Invoices
- Ensure email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are maintained and current
- Coordinate and prepare various press and speaking engagements
- Plan and execute communications with external clients, internal teams, and cross-functional partners
- Compile and edit briefing materials and synthesize this information into executive summaries with key business and communication insights.
- 5+ years of work experience. Candidate should have experience supporting C level or VP at a global organisation
- Ability to learn and process quickly
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy with a proven ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Great written and verbal communications with the ability of capturing complex concepts and conveying them in simple, meaningful language
- Ability to make decisions quickly and sort through complex, competing priorities
- Ability to keep calm in face of fast change or high demands
- Ability to compile clear and concise briefing materials
- Ability to interact with executives and all levels of the organization
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Passionate about Facebook
- BA or BS degree or equivalent
- Some travel may be required.
Back to top