Administrative Assistant, Global Business Marketing
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support 2-3 Directors on our Facebook Business Marketing teams.The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook and Instagram ecosystem. This position is full-time and located in Menlo Park, California at Facebook headquarters.
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage heavy domestic and International travel arrangements, and complete expense reports
- Manage team meeting schedule, structure, agenda and follow-up
- Handle tasks associated with various projects and programs supported by the team
- Project manage all logistics for team off-sites
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and speaking engagements
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- Assist with large scale marketing events for external clients and partners
- 5+ years of administrative experience including support of a VP or C-level executive
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 3 or more executives
- 5+ years of calendar management and expense report management for 3 or more executives
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, with experience in PPT and Excel
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with space planning
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience in event planning
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top