(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Assistant to support the Office of the CEO. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force. Additionally, the ideal candidate will need to have exceptional communication skills, and be resourceful and proactive in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. This position is full-time and located in Menlo Park, California at Facebook headquarters.
- Provide full administrative support to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, including complex calendar management for internal and external meetings
- Support the daily office tasks of the Office of the CEO
- Handle tasks associated with various projects and programs
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- General office duties
- Personal administrative support as needed
- 5+ years of administrative experience including support of a VP or C-level executive
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of a VP or C-level executive
- 5+ years of calendar management and expense report management for a VP or C-level executive
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, with experience in PPT and Excel
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience working with cross functional teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top