Admin Assistant, Malaysia
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Admin Assistant will be a masterful problem-solver, have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. The ideal candidate will manage calendars, prep for executive presentations and meetings, and execute and plan internal communications, and at the same time be responsible for overall general office management responsibilities. The Admin Assistant reports to the Head of Malaysia. This position is located in our Kuala Lumpur office.
- Provide comprehensive executive support to the Head of Malaysia, managing complex calendar and scheduling requirements as well as expense and claims management
- Organise internal and external meetings and document meeting minutes and action items
- General office management including but not limited to:
- - Oversee the operation of the reception desk including meet and greet visitors, conference room management etc
- - Maintenance of office premise, such as office supplies and refreshments, and liaise with external facilities suppliers
- - Create and maintain any filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of these
- - Coordinate with IT on malfunctioning equipment, requisition of IT equipment when necessary
- Collaborate comfortably and skilfully with other executive assistants and senior level executives locally, regionally, globally as well as external customers
- Organize team off-sites and office events
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires and coordinating seating arrangement and building access cards
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Exhibit highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times
- Positive, can-do attitude as the role requires a hands on approach
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Considerable experience as an administrative experience and/or Executive Assistant to a C-level or Director level individual
- Ability to interact with Senior Level Executives in a professional manner Warm, outgoing personality to cultivate team culture
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Outlook),
- Ability to build presentations in PowerPoint and compile clear and concise briefing materials
- A persuasive and credible communicator who can earn the trust of colleagues and senior management and work effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside of Facebook
- Previous experience as a front office manager or office administrator would be an advantage
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top