Activation Manager, Creative Shop Hub
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world, Facebook Creative Shop. Creative Shop's mission is to serve, inspire and provoke our partners to create ideas that build meaningful connections between people and businesses. We are a team focused on understanding how creativity is evolving. We learn by building ideas with our clients and partner agencies. And we use our learnings to influence millions of businesses building ads on our platforms everyday.
As the Activation Manager, you will lead, develop and adapt our most important programs designed to advance our team's creative work. You will provide your regional counterparts with the most relevant strategy, frameworks, and tools that enable them to deliver their best creative work. You'll be a key member of the largest regional activations our team develops, designed to inspire and provoke the industry. As a marketing expert, you'll apply your own creativity to build awareness and participation in our programs. You'll also help lead the regional Creative Shop training curriculum for sales.
You will be an incredible problem-solver. You are one of those unique and hard-to-find individuals who thinks creatively about everything, but who can manage the tar out of a program or project because of your exceptional executional skills. You'll thrive in an entrepreneurial and evolving environment, where constant reinvention is one of the main consistencies.
- Drive regional adoption of programs, accelerating our creative learning agenda and enabling higher quality and more effective creative work
- Adapt existing creative programs to regional needs
- Collaborate on new creative programs and frameworks to pilot based on regional needs
- Lead and manage programs in-region
- Run program sessions
- Develop, manage and execute a regional marketing and communications plan in order to create awareness and demand
- Act as main POC for region, coordinating all efforts, soliciting feedback, providing status updates and communication to the global and regional teams
- Develop internal trainings for successful execution of programs
- Find, source and manage vendors
- Contribute to building our creative curriculum through asset gathering and project management
- Track, analyze, and report the success of regional programs
- Build alignment among key project stakeholders and escalate key decisions as required
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in marketing, advertising, content/creative development
- Knowledgeable about the advertising/creative industry
- Organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge in building narratives/pitches/marketing plans, etc. in Keynote / PowerPoint essential
- Experience working in and influencing cross-functional teams
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Open to domestic and international travel
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top