Account/Partner Manager, SMB
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The SMB Account and Partner Management team is a scaled sales team that services more than 7,000 medium-to large-sized advertisers and agencies globally. Account & Partner Managers build relationships and consult with their clients on optimal solution implementation – through service, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Austin, Texas office.
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic advertising clients and agencies
- Develop and implement programs to improve the client/agency experience
- Consult and coach clients & agencies to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ year working directly with digital media
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a team
- Entrepreneurial and experience dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top