Account/Partner Manager, Chicago
The Account and Partner Management team is a sales team that is part of Facebook's Global Business Group. This team is focused on connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. Account and Partner Managers are directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results on Facebook through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Chicago, Illinois office.
ACCOUNT/PARTNER MANAGER, CHICAGO RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic advertising clients and agencies
- Develop and implement programs to improve the client/agency experience
- Consult and coach clients & agencies to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- 1+ years of experience with digital media
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working and collaborating within a team
- Entrepreneurial and experience dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Client Partner, Chicago
- Client Solutions Manager, Chicago
- Content Operations Manager
Austin, TX + 5 More
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Greater China Region
- Director, Global Industry Trade Relations - Global Client & Category Team
Austin, TX + 2 More
- Industry Manager, Retail
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top