Account Manager, Swedish
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started. The GBG Account and Partner Management team is a scaled sales team that is part of the Global Business Group which is focused on connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. Account & Partner Managers are directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results on Facebook through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is based in Facebook's EMEA Headquarters in Dublin.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, SWEDISH RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Agencies and Partners
- Partner with Customer Insights and Direct Marketing to drive education and solution adoption programs
- Help drive client strategy, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Analyse data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and improve team efficiency
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Lead strategic conversations with C Level and communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Gather agency and partner feedback to enhance ad products and the customer experience
- Deliver consultative support and up-to-date education on our Facebook products
- Represent Facebook at conferences, events or through webinars
- University degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- 4+ years previous experience in customer sales and support, agency account management or consulting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues to C level, in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Client management experience
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Account Manager, Norwegian
- Developer Support Engineer
- Industry Manager Gaming, Head Accounts
- Solutions Engineer
- Strategic Partner Manager, Entertainment Partnerships - Thailand
- Technical Project Manager
Dublin, Ireland + 1 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top