Account Manager, SMB
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through Facebook solutions including advertising and Pages. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic accounts
- Develop and implement programs to improve the customer experience
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ year working directly with digital media
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a team
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Entrepreneurial and experience dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks within an environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top