Account Manager Intern
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
This position will be directly responsible for helping clients drive results viatheir marketing campaigns on Facebook – through consultation, education,and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketingstrategy with clients; a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute thetactics; and the ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiplecustomers. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales,coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability tothrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helpingothers achieve results. This position is located in our Austin, Texas office.
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Provide dedicated account management to strategic accounts
- Develop and implement programs to improve the customer experience
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Current student obtaining BA/BS degree in advertising, communications, business, economics, or an equivalent field, with a graduation date between December 2017 and August 2018
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- High energy, passion, and good sense of humor
- 1+ year working directly with digital media
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top