Account Manager, DACH
The Global Business Group contributes directly to this mission by connecting business's in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.
To bring the world closer together, diversity is a must-have for Facebook, not an option. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients. Facebook is seeking an exceptional account manager focused on consultative sales that can forge powerful client relationships that deliver outsized results on ambitious targets. People joining our team will have an outstanding opportunity to build deep client relationships as part of the centralised EMEA Global Business Group team.
The role of the Account Manager will be to establish, own and manage a portfolio of clients, focusing on driving revenue and best practice adoption by understanding their customers challenges and recommending tailored account plans & solutions that will help clients grow their business. The ideal candidate will do this by delivering strategic advice to drive client success, customer education and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will also have an appetite for identifying and executing opportunities to drive growth and success for their portfolio of clients. Success in this position requires a strong consultative approach, the ability to thrive in a centralized sales environment, an ability to identify and unlock opportunities for growth, strong analytical skills, with a focus on scaling success to other clients where possible and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in Facebook's EMEA Headquarters in Dublin.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, DACH RESPONSIBILITIES
- Forge powerful client relationships that deliver outsized results on ambitious quarterly targets
- Help drive client strategy, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Analyse data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and improve team efficiency
- Optimize campaigns and identify programmatic ways to do this at scale
- Be the lead point contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio of clients
- Identify opportunities to enhance ad products and the client experience
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Drive education of the Facebook family of apps across the portfolio of client to enable success
- Represent Facebook at conferences, events or through webinars
- University degree and/or masters or equivalent experience
- 5+ years previous experience in customer sales, agency account management or consulting
- Ability to build trust and drive executive level conversations with clients helping to grow their companies through a consultative sales approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situation
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top