Access Management Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Internal Tools Access Management Lead, to join the Information Security team and drive initiatives to improve the security and efficiency of providing access to internal tools. The right candidate is someone that has a passion for dissecting complex identity and access problems, analyzing varieties of data, designing scalable methods for provisioning and enforcing access management, driving improvements to products and tools, and leading cross-functional teams to strive to protect the data and information of over 1.5 billion users.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Posted: 14th May 2018
Closing: 13th June 2018
- Help demonstrate Facebookâ€™s commitment to security within the company
- Work with overall Access Management Lead, Information Security, and cross-functional partners to build, maintain, and execute on a roadmap considering short, medium, and long term access control and operational needs for tools
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to manage access to internal and external tools
- Evaluate and design operational management processes and procedures to effectively and efficiently own and provision access to all internal tools
- Drive progress of Facebook's internal permissions system, including managing and prioritizing roadmap of feature requests
- Work directly with teams across Facebook and affiliate companies to understand workflows and tool usage, and then roll out scaled access assessment initiative to help drive progress against tailored and contextual access goals
- Establish a data driven approach to define, analyze, and report on metrics to make informed access management decisions
- Help iterate on Access Management operations team resources via dashboards, documentation, and employee guidance/best practices.
- Work directly with operations team on escalations of tool-related permissions issues
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years identity and access management, business analysis, or related professional services consulting
- Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment with little supervision
- Ability to lead effectively through influence
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to work across cross functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of data models with SQL experience to write queries and perform data analysis
Back to top