VP of Sales
FabFitFun is excited to open a New York office and is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and talented individual to join our Sales team as the VP of Sales in its inaugural East Coast office. You are our candidate if you have proven track record of developing significant strategic mutli-platform partnerships and you are excited to be a founding member of FabFitFun’s New York office!
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategies, working closely with the executive team to lead the company’s initiatives across all markets and forging a permanent presence on the east coast
- Leverage your relationships in the sales community to meet with teams at both the brand level and agency level to introduce FabFitFun in the market and drive revenue
- Create, pitch, and negotiate proposals which incorporate FabFitFun’s capabilities, include sampling, custom content, influencer campaigns, and events
- Build, service, and support relationships with brands and agencies
- Take a creative approach to selling, identifying brand/agency needs and creating custom packages and solutions
- Lead the sales team in its efforts across all markets
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- 10+ years experience in sales. Similar role at a subscription box, e-commerce, and/or digital media company preferred
- A Bachelor's degree (preferably in Sales, Communications or Marketing)
- Proven track record of closing $1MM-$3MM+ in sales per year
- Significant background in digital advertising and multi-platform sales, including sampling and/or influencer campaigns, in both large media companies as well as startup atmospheres
- Superior skills in in all areas of the sales cycle including prospecting, building relationships, negotiating and selling based on value
- Prior CPG experience / existing relationships in the CPG – both brand direct and through agencies
- Working knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Word and managing contacts/workflow with CRM technology
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, and are able to work collaboratively throughout an organization
Bonus Points: Interest in beauty, fashion, fitness, health
- Fun, friendly culture that promotes work-life balance
- Health benefits
- You will be a founding member of FabFitFun New York!
FabFitFun, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Back to top