Sr. UI/UX Designer
FabFitFun is looking for a Sr. UI/UX Designer to work on our web-site, mobile, and digital platforms. As the Sr. UI/UX designer you must be obsessed with designing fun, intuitive, accessible, and compelling experiences of all kinds, from conversion orientated, to fun and engaging features that draw users in and create a magical experience that they will remember. From routine purchases and account updates, to highly fluid engagement and game-like experiences, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of topics. You will contribute to overall digital product design strategy with your well-rounded user interaction, design, and general problem solving abilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with Product managers to translate initial concepts and requirements into wireframes; refine, iterate, and fully develop high-quality finished designs into hand-off to engineering.
- Design full-stack designs across our platforms by creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and pixel perfect visuals
- Incorporating data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with developers to ensure design is properly implemented
- PLEASE NOTE: This position is heavy on the visual design aspect of UI and UX for digital experiences, for both current customers and for prospective customers. UX best practice knowledge and know how are also required. You will be working cross-functionally with Product Managers to create amazing, simple and on-brand experiences.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience relevant experience designing interfaces and experiences for web and mobile
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator, as well as interaction software such as InVision, Origami, Atomic, or Marvel
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, and interaction design
- Exceptional understanding of style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- Experience mentoring and leading a team
- Must provide portfolio demonstrating strong UI experience
- Knowledge of front-end development languages like HTML, CSS
- Experience in Agile (Pivotal), A/B testing environment, is a plus!
What you'll get:
- Full health-care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Competitive medical coverage for dependents
- Catered lunch 2x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top