FabFitFun is looking for an extremely talented Software Engineer to be part of our core engineering team. This is your chance to build software used by millions of people in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by other extremely smart and passionate people.
We are a subscription e-commerce company with lots of moving parts. You will be flexible and pragmatic, you will choose the right solution for the problem. You know how to prioritize your time and effort and have a strong sense of responsibility. You are comfortable taking the lead on projects, filling in loosely defined stories and requirements, and also good at being the side-kick and supporting your teammates. You are accountable for your code and your features and you are not afraid to ask questions to define the problem and solution.
You are intellectually curious about everything, and technology-wise, you keep up with the trends. No job is too big or too small for you , and you communicate well to let others know what the scope is like.
You must be comfortable with both the backend and front-end, we are full-stack developers and you will need to own your features end-to-end. If you write maintainable code that scales, we'll be good friends.
What You'll Do:
- Grow rapidly and build many things while wearing lots of hats
- Help scale our highly trafficked web presences
- Create elegant, maintainable, scalable and performant web services
- Build digital experiences for desktop, mobile, tablet, and smart TVs
- Make shopping as fun as playing a video game
- Design and develop actual games
- Leverage animation, live streaming video, and augmented reality (AR) to create world-class products
- Be an accountable teammate who leads by example
What You'll Bring:
- 2-3 years of experience creating object-oriented web services and applications
- Strong understanding of software architecture, Linux systems, design patterns and relational databases
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and their cross-browser challenges
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Test-driven development experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Go and React.js
- Experience with Unity3D or augmented reality
- Relevant e-commerce experience
- Experience with subscription businesses
What You'll Get:
- Full health-care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Competitive medical coverage for dependents
- Catered lunch 2x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top