Senior Software Engineer- Payments and Logistics
FabFitFun is looking for an extremely talented and passionate Senior Software Engineer to be part of our core back-end team. This Senior engineer will solve business critical problems related to our subscription billing platform and logistics. This is an opportunity to completely re-design and re-architect our current platform and make it scalable as our business continues to grow!
What You'll Do:
- Create rules engines and DSLs so that business rules can be easily adjusted by people outside the engineering team
- Create an efficient, scalable, and automated architecture to handle recurring billing, shipping rules and other logistics (inventory management, etc).
- Design and develop clean, maintainable, and performant software
- Re-architect and re-design our subscription billing and logistics platform.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience building Rules Engines and DSLs
- 5+ years of experience creating object-oriented web services and applications in Java
- Strong understanding of software architecture, Linux systems, design patterns and relational databases
- Strong knowledge of Amazon web services (Lambda)
- Familiarity working in test-driven development and Agile environment
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with payments or billing systems, any knowledge of Killbill.io is a HUGE plus!
- Relevant e-commerce and/or subscription experience
What You'll Get:
- Ability to re-architect and re-design our subscription billing platform
- Opportunity to be a Senior leader on growing engineering team
- Full health-care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage, competitive medical coverage for dependents
- Catered lunch 3x/week, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Employee perks including; generous vacation policy, dog-friendly office, paid parking and a FabFitFun subscription!
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Fun and friendly culture
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top