Senior Full-Stack Engineer
FabFitFun is looking for an extremely talented Senior Software Engineer to be part of our core engineering team. This is an opportunity to build experiences across all of our digital platforms including our web-site, video streaming platform, mobile app, smart TV apps (AppleTV, Roku and Firestick) as well as several other exciting upcoming projects!
What You'll Do:
- Grow rapidly and build many things while wearing lots of hats
- Help scale our highly trafficked web presences
- Create elegant, maintainable, scalable and performant web services
- Build digital experiences for desktop, mobile, tablet, and smart TVs
- Make shopping as fun as playing a video game
- Design and develop actual games
- Leverage animation, live streaming video, and augmented reality (AR) to create world-class products
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience creating object-oriented web services and applications preferably in Java.
- Strong understanding of software architecture, Linux systems, design patterns and relational databases
- Strong of HTML, CSS, and their cross-browser challenges
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Lambda, S3, Ec2, Elastic Beanstalk, Redshift)
- Familiarity working in test-driven development and Agile environment
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Relevant e-commerce or subscription business experience
What You'll Get:
- Opportunity to build experiences across all of our digital platforms
- Full health-care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage, competitive medical coverage for dependents
- Catered lunch 3x/week, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Employee perks including generous vacation policy, dog-friendly office, free FabFitFun subscription and paid parking!
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Fun and friendly culture
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top