Producer/ Production Manager
FabFitFun inspires happiness through discovery. Join us. Be Happy.
FFF is looking for a nimble, experienced Producer who knows how to manage budgets, timelines, and assemble teams for all kinds of videos, from quick content to digital, to workout and cooking shows to broadcast TV spots. The ideal candidate will have a creative eye and some experience as a development or creative producer as well. This person will be comfortable managing teams small to large for any kind of content, and they should have a rolodex of freelancers at their fingertips.
What you'll do:
- Work with the VP of Content and our in-house creative team to see projects through from script to screen
What you'll bring:
- An ability to take a vision and outline of a plan and make it a reality.
- Narrative understanding of what makes a good, watchable video, on any platform.
- Varied background and experience in types of content you've produced
What you'll get:
- The opportunity to work in a fun environment full of happy people who enjoy coming to work
- The chance to work at a fast growing, very successful company, where new opportunities, and new initiatives, happen every day. You won't get bored!
- Fun central location in West Hollywood, great compensation benefits and lots of perks.
- Work with a strong team of pros dedicated to making great content we'll be proud of.
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top