FabFitFun inspires happiness and personal growth through discovery. Join us! Be happy.
FabFitFun, ranked in the top 100 fastest growing companies, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our rapidly growing team in West Hollywood. We are looking for someone who thrives supporting multiple executives, keeping them organized and can help them stay ten steps ahead.
What you’ll do:
- Anticipate needs and provide administrative support to three high-level executives
- Manage, prioritize and maintain daily itinerary and juggle the flow with a sense of urgency
- Handle monthly expense reports
- Coordinate travel arrangements – book hotels, flights, and transportation
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and employees across various teams at FabFitFun
What we're looking for:
- Proven success as an highly organized, pro-active Executive Assistant, preferably for a fast-growing startup or tech company
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, programs, and applications with a strong proficiency and understanding of Mac operation systems, and Google enterprise products (Gmail, calendar, docs)
- Strong scheduling and coordination skills, and comfortable with last-minute changes
- Experience handling confidential information carefully and professionally
- Naturally possess a team player attitude
- Interest in beauty, fashion, fitness, health
- College degree preferred
What You’ll Get:
- An amazing career opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Ability to make a daily impact on our business activities
- Full health-care as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture in a dog-friendly office
Send us your cover letter and resume and we will be in touch!
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top