Email Marketing Manager
FabFitFun is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help develop, manage, and optimize our email campaigns. This person will be working under our Director of Customer Engagement and Editorial in our West Hollywood office location. They will have an instrumental impact to our Editorial team while creating beautiful and effective campaigns and contributing towards the growth of FabFitFun.
In your cover letter, please let us know why you think email marketing is still relevant today.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Oversee the day-to-day production of email campaigns and email marketing calendar
- Develop and execute email marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Direct the message content and subject line copywriting
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing platform to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Report on key KPIs
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies
- Collaborate closely with our in-house Creative team to develop artwork and copy to fulfill channel objectives and deliver on brand look, tone, and feel
- Partner with our Growth team to improve back-end automation, as well as to launch and optimize lead nurturing and win-back campaigns
- Work with our data, growth, and legal teams to develop and segment target audiences to make our email programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years experience working directly in email marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience working with MailChimp or a comparable email marketing program (example: bonus if you’ve ever worked with Sailthru or Iterable)
- Familiarity with automated drip campaigns
- Strong copywriting/ copyediting skills with proficiency in AP Style
- Light HTML experience
- Experience with CSS a plus!
- Incredibly organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, love adhering to deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture
Please send your cover letter and resume and we'll be in touch.
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top