FabFitFun is looking for a rockstar Editorial Intern! You'll be working directly with the editorial team to assist with creating content for the Magazine and for the seasonal FabFitFun boxes.
In your cover letter, let us know why you want the role and 3 catchy headlines for future articles!
What You'll Do:
Assist editorial team with creating original, in-house content (i.e. DIYs, videos, etc.)
Research and creatively write trending news stories and topics
WordPress production on articles
- Sourcing photos
What You'll Bring:
- A Bachelor's degree (rockstar college Juniors and Seniors are encouraged to apply!)
- History being a self-starter and taking on projects with little direction
- WordPress experience
- Experience with Google Drive (Sheets and Docs)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in our LA office
- Interest in beauty, fashion, fitness, health
- Photoshop or equivalent
FabFitFun, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Director Of Brand Partnerships, Lifestyle
Reina creates relationships with brands to craft an amazing experience for FabFitFun’s members. She and her team curate the products that end up in their seasonal subscription boxes.
Back to top