Director of Sales
FabFitFun is excited to open a New York office and is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and talented individual to join our Sales team as the Director of Sales in its inaugural East Coast office. You are our candidate if you have proven track record of developing significant strategic mutli-platform partnerships and you are excited to be a founding member of FabFitFun’s New York office!
- Help develop and implement the company’s sales strategies, leading the company’s initiatives in the east coast market and forging a permanent presence there
- Meet with teams at both the brand level and agency level to introduce FabFitFun in the market and drive revenue
- Create, pitch, and negotiate proposals which incorporate FabFitFun’s capabilities, include sampling, custom content, influencer campaigns, and events
- Build, service, and support relationships with brands and agencies
- Take a creative approach to selling, identifying brand/agency needs and creating custom packages and solutions
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- 5-10+ years experience in sales. Similar role at a subscription box, e-commerce, and/or digital media company preferred
- A Bachelor's degree (preferably in Sales, Communications or Marketing).
- Background of digital advertising and multi-platform sales, including sampling and/or influencer campaigns, in both large media companies as well as startup atmospheres
- Superior skills in in all areas of the sales cycle including prospecting, building relationships, negotiating and selling based on value
- Prior CPG experience / existing relationships in the CPG space – both brand direct and through agencies
- Working knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Word and managing contacts/workflow with CRM technology
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, and are able to work collaboratively throughout an organization
Bonus Points: Interest in beauty, fashion, fitness, health
- full health care coverage
- dental and vision coverage
- unlimited paid time off
- stock options for all employees
- 12 weeks' parental leave
- free FabFitFun subscription
- fun, friendly culture that promotes work-life balance
We know that diversity is essential to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Director Of Brand Partnerships, Lifestyle
Reina creates relationships with brands to craft an amazing experience for FabFitFun’s members. She and her team curate the products that end up in their seasonal subscription boxes.
Back to top