Director of Operations
FabFitFun is looking for a dynamic, highly driven, and forward-thinking Director of Operations to join our team! You will lead and grow a strong operations function at FabFitFun as well as improve processes across the company.
Our ideal candidate loves to measure results and optimize outcomes. You can think strategically, develop solutions and manage diverse projects that varies in responsibilities and context.
This position will report to our SVP, Finance & Operations in our Los Angeles office. The candidate must be comfortable working closely with other functions, in particular logistics, customer service, planning and technology.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and integrate the day to day operations between the corporate office in Los Angeles, CA and our warehouse located in Downey, CA
- Successfully manage ongoing relationships with key vendors in the areas of shipping, payment processors, billing management, and packaging
- Implement best in class technology and infrastructure suitable to the scope and size of our growing business
- Perform analysis, develop strategy and manage projects to continue to improve supply chain and fulfillment capabilities
- Collaborate with other functions to streamline process across and within teams
- Identify gaps in tools, information flow, communication and process - What are we doing now that won't work when we are 2x the size?
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in a growth-stage, venture-backed company or high-growth divisions within larger companies (eCommerce or Retail)
- Outstanding project management skills, including organization, communication (both oral and written), responsiveness, attention to detail, and leadership abilities
- Ability to define and communicate project objectives, tracks, plan and execution strategy
- Business acumen and capacity to strategize high level
- Creativity with an eye to developing new and innovative solutions
- Strong problem identification and analytical skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, with an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results
- A Self-starter attitude, able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- The mindset of a strong team player; able to work successfully across multiple business functions
- History of success managing multiple projects, working within tight deadlines and prioritizing work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with a subscription business
- Previous startup experience
- Full health care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited paid time off
- Stock options for all employees
- 12 weeks' parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Catered lunch 2x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Fun, friendly culture that promotes work-life balance
We know that diversity is essential to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Back to top