Director of FP&A - Revenue
FabFitFun inspires happiness and personal growth through discovery. Join us! Be happy.
FabFitFun is looking for a proactive and hands-on Director of FP&A - Revenue to join our finance team! You'll be working with our Finance Team on budgeting, forecasting, and supporting the monthly financial review process for the entire eCommerce organization. Our ideal candidate is extremely analytical, works best in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable working across teams.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the creation of annual revenue budgets, quarterly revenue forecasts, and rolling projections for subscribers and marketing acquisition cost
- Provide insight on actual performance vs. plan across revenue lines and subscriber cohorts
- Build out Customer Lifetime Value model
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to advance FabFitFun’s understanding of subscriber behavior to influence strategies around revenue and subscriber growth
- Lead Bi-Weekly Demand Forecast Meeting with key internal stakeholders
- Prepare and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly revenue and subscriber performance metrics
- Build financial models of new product initiatives across the organization
- Assist in the preparation of key financial information for investor decks and investor reporting
- Work closely with our Development and BI team to identify and troubleshoot any data quality issues on an ongoing basis
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or relevant field; MBA preferred
- Proficiency with Excel and creating complex financial models.
- Proficiency working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (SQL, MSAcess, etc)
- Prior experience working with a subscription-based business model
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis and data interpretation and analysis.
- Strong experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail and
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
- Interest in beauty, fashion, fitness, health
- Industry experience in Ecommerce and/or SAAS company
What you’ll get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture
FabFitFun, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top