Director of Brand Partnerships
FabFitFun is excited to open a New York office and is looking for an energetic, self-motivated and talented individual to join our Sales and Merchandising team in its inaugural East Coast office. You are our candidate if you have proven track record of developing relationships with brands across lifestyle categories and you are excited to be a founding member of FabFitFun’s New York office! (Please note that we will also consider candidates based in LA for this opening)
- Source high-quality products across lifestyle categories, with an emphasis on beauty and fashion
- Oversee creation of tailored, compelling, and exciting presentations for brand partners
- Structure great deals and lead negotiations with brand partners and vendors which incorporate FabFitFun’s capabilities, include sampling, custom content, influencer campaigns, and events
- Use trends and knowledge about the competitive landscape to develop a strategic vision for potential new brands and product lines
- Be a leader in curating the best products for our amazing quarterly boxes
- Research and be at the cutting edge of the latest beauty and fashion trends, products, and brands
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Sales, Communications or Marketing)
- 5-10+ years in brand management and/or merchandising
- Existing relationships in the beauty and fashion categories, especially with luxury brands based in NYC and the east coast
- Demonstrated track record of success in your career
- Experience negotiating complex deals, particularly with luxury brands
- Strong management experience building, leading, and managing high performing teams
- High ambitions, and the ability to think creatively
- Passion for high end products and follow the latest trends in the lifestyle luxury categories
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively throughout an organization and across cross-functional teams
Bonus Points: Interest in beauty, fashion, fitness, health.
- Fun, friendly culture that promotes work-life balance
- Health benefits
- You may be a founding member of FabFitFun New York!
FabFitFun, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Back to top