FabFitFun inspires happiness and personal growth through discovery. Join us! Be happy.
FabFitFun is looking for a big idea writer with agency experience that’s also a great screenwriter. The ideal candidate can concept and write for both print and video/TV, and is also well-versed in narrative screenwriting.
We’re looking for that Hollywood archetype that came to sell scripts, but found their meal ticket writing ads.
What You’ll Bring:
- The traditional ad agency copywriter’s knowledge of what makes a great ad, and how to write them.
- The screen writers ability to write in pictures to convey an eﬃcient, engaging, visual narrative.
- A great attitude.
What’ll You Get:
- The opportunity to work in a fun environment full of happy people who enjoy coming to work.
- The chance to work at a fast growing, very successful company, where new opportunities, and new initiatives, happen every day. You won’t get bored!
- Fun central location in West Hollywood, great compensation, benefits and lots of perks.
- Work with a strong team of pros dedicated to making great content we'll be proud of.
If this is you please send us your resume, writing portfolio and cover letter and we’ll be in touch!
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top