Associate Merchandise Buyer
FabFitFun announces an exciting opportunity for a stellar candidate in our merchandising and buying division. We are looking for a dynamic candidate that bridges the gap between fashion and technology who can bring exceptional analytical and quantitative analysis skills to this nuanced role. If you have a love for numbers and are equally passionate about the future of retail and the role technology plays in new generation commerce, this may be the role for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for full life cycle of the Purchase Order process which includes writing PO's, tracking deliveries, vendor communication and inventory management.
- Develop an understanding of key performance indicators related to sales, return rates, acquisition goals and company growth strategy.
- Create "open-to-buy" and planning forecasts for the business with a clear understanding of company profit margin and growth goals.
- Assist the merchandising team in maintenance of the inventory platform by loading new items into company systems and working with the logistics team to implement inventory control and quality control best practices.
- Work with the merchandising team to strategize and implement innovative technology solutions that benefit company growth and customer engagement.
- Assist the merchandising team in developing innovative ways to design, develop and determine trend right styles for our unique customer base
What You’ll Bring:
- Self-starter mindset, able to work under minimal direction
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Outstanding skills in Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Keynote and Powerpoint is an advantage
- Keen knowledge of Apparel Planning
- Good merchandising eye for fashion and retail trends
- A positive attitude
What You’ll Get:
- Full health-care coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Catered lunch 2x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top