AM Special Project Manager
FabFitFun, one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., is seeking someone to help supervise with Special Projects at our Warehouse in the City of Industry! This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter with recent warehouse experience who wants to grow with the needs of the business!
What You’ll Do:
- Supervisor will be a liason between the Headquarter and Fulfillment Center to process all requests other than scheduled kitting and order fulfillment
- This individual will work closely with the account managers in the Headquarters to coordinate the production, fulfillment management, and shipping logistics to ensure we are complying with due date timelines as requested by account managers
- Candidate may or may not have direct reports as labor will be based on number and context of projects to be worked at the time
- Other activities will include, but not limited to, coordinating with any other managers to support building-related special projects
What You'll Bring:
- Warehouse floor experience is required
- Special project and/or operation supervision prior responsibilities are highly desired
- Shipping and receiving experience a plus
- Flexibility is key due to the high growth of the business
What You’ll Get:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet, Basic Life, AD&D insurance, 401K, Equity shares and more..
- Generous holiday, vacation and overtime pay
- Free FFF subscription and a quarterly credit in our Add-Ons store
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Free Lunch twice a week and a stocked kitchen
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top