Account Management Intern
FabFitFun inspires happiness and personal growth through discovery. Join us! Be happy.
FabFitFun is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Account Management Intern to join our team for the Fall Semester! The ideal candidate is results driven, adept at learning new platforms for sales and project management and thrives working in a fast-paced environment!
What You'll Do:
- Support client relationships
- Upload sale products onto our site
- Create invoices and POs for brand partners and sponsors
- Input key campaign updates
- Assist account managers
- Learn salesforce and manage products through the system
- Provide administrative support to a fun and energetic team
- Product tester - fun perk!
What You'll Bring:
- Self-starter mindset, able to work under minimal direction
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (as well as have an aptitude with technology)
- Excellent interpersonal/written communication skills, and able to work collaboratively throughout an organization
- The ability to effectively cope with change and switch gears comfortably in a fast moving startup environment
- Prior brand partnerships or marketing internship experience
- Interest in beauty, fashion, fitness, health
- Salesforce is a plus & knowledge of google docs
What You'll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- Opportunity to learn alongside a dynamic, passionate team
- Catered meals 3x/week and a kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Dog-friendly office and a fun and friendly culture
- Free FabFitFun box and paid parking
Meet Some of FabFitFun's Employees
Brian makes data comprehensible for all of FabFitFun—collecting and interpreting data to assist the company in decision-making processes.
Back to top