VP Talent Acquisition
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 has an exciting opportunity to re-imagine the Talent Acquisition function for F5. The Vice President of Talent Acquisition will provide overall strategic direction for the design and delivery of talent acquisition throughout the company to support long-term goals and strategic growth initiatives. This leader will create best-in-class recruiting strategies and programs to ensure acquisition of top talent for all levels in the organization.
- Create and execute a global talent acquisition strategy to include executive hiring, high-volume and high-quality sourcing and recruiting processes, establishing best practices, hiring processes and policies, and the oversight of projects designed to maximize return on staffing investment.
- Develop, manage and inspire a global, highly performing team of staffing professionals with direct line leadership of the Americas staffing team and dotted line leadership of the EMEA and APCJ staffing teams.
- Establish relationships and partner with key business and HR leaders to understand their talent and succession needs, develop strategies to meet these needs, and drive accountability in recruiting and selection.
- Implement workforce planning tools and processes to anticipate and support longer term business growth.
- Partner with D&I leadership on driving a diversity recruiting strategy.
- Develop and execute best-in-class practices for end-to-end candidate experience inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, communication, selection and onboarding.
- Design and implement recruitment messages to build and enhance a strong global employer brand through social media and other mediums. Partner with marketing team to extend employer branding in internal and external communications.
- Stay abreast of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends, related analytics, and labor laws that have short and long-term implications on the profitability of the business and its recruiting efforts.
- Actively lead and champion staffing technology applications and process improvement for the staffing function, partnering with the HRIS and HR business partner team to drive implementation and adoption.
- Enhance university recruiting approach and presence for F5.
- Create processes and tools to report and measure key talent acquisition success metrics, regularly communicate the effectiveness and efficiency of the talent acquisition function to executives and hiring managers.
- Build and manage an extended external recruiting support team to include negotiating with and the selection and management of third-party vendors and all external recruitment partners to provide seamless, consistent, cost-effective placement services for all categories of employees.
- Implement, monitor and maintain staffing compliance standards at federal, state and local level.
- Minimum 12 years progressive full life cycle Talent Acquisition experience with at least 8 years demonstrated success leading a Multi-National Enterprise Talent Acquisition Team.
- Entrepreneurial drive, results-oriented, outstanding organizational skills, flexibility and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a dynamic environment.
- Technology Industry experience with strong knowledge of technical talent sourcing strategies.
- Experience designing, executing, and managing talent acquisition strategies and results.
- Expertise in the development of recruiting processes, procedures and creative sourcing strategies.
- Exceptional leadership skills including the demonstrated ability to influence and drive results.
- Extensive experience in contract/vendor management and negotiating rates, including vendors, search relationships, and third-party staff augmentation firms.
- Experience in a multi-business model, distributed organization at minimum of comparable volume, scale, and complexity with ability to scale.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven success managing multiple internal clients with varying recruiting needs (cross-group collaboration).
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering, and developing productive relationships with senior leadership and line managers across the business.
- Experience leading global teams and driving results through matrixed teams and relationships.
- Superior presentation skills with experience presenting to executives and large audiences.
- Experience implementing and managing talent acquisition systems.
- Bachelor's required with MBA or Masters in related field a plus.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top