Volume Partner Account Manager - Nordics
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Volume Partner Account Manager, Nordics, Baltics
F5 are now looking for a rising star to help F5 towards our successful future. During the past year we have increased the focus on Software with intensified work in and around Cloud partnerships and solutions and we've recently acquired NGINX and Shape security. We now are now searching for an individual that will help us develop and continue building the future F5 channel landscape within the Nordic and Baltic district. The chosen candidate is likely to be responsible for the districts distributors and a subset of existing but also new partners that is not covered by the Strategic Partner Account manager.
At F5 we actively build a culture that everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. As a global business leader, we know diversity drives innovation, makes everything we build better for our customers, and fuels our success. We know the magic ingredient is our differences, when embraced with humility and respect. And because we know this, we believe that top talent is found in a diversity of individual backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to help us all thrive
This position will be responsible and accountable for increasing and developing the F5 footprint and revenues within existing and new, customers through both existing and potentially new F5 partners and distributors by driving and facilitating joint business planning, account mapping sessions, trainings, enablement and demand generation activities. The right candidate will be energetic, have an fun and important role to coordinate and grow the joint F5 business together with a fantastic team. Your success will depend on your ability and capability to drive incremental partner led F5 revenue through developing strong business and marketing plans, top to bottom relationships, diligent follow ups and a growth mindset. All in tight connection with the Nordic districts strategic plan and the districts sales manager and our NEE channel organisation.
You will work in tight relationship with the management and account teams on both sides and mutual business planning will be key.
- Accountable for F5's business with district distributors and all partners excl strategic that is covered by your colleague. Including meeting plan (quota), forecast, pipeline KPI's and partner account planning.
- Work tight with the District Sales manager, Solution engineer organisation, region specialists, Field Marketing Mgr, extended services teams. F5 Execs, F5 partner exec.
- Local dist mgmnt team, understand distributors local, district and global organisation. Main partners, mgmnt and account teams and new potential partners.
- Reporting line: North East EMEA Channel Director, dotted line District Sales manager
- Relationship Management - developing strong top to bottom relationships with dist. organization and the largest partners. Evaluate new upcoming partners. Ensuring partner compliance with the F5 Unity+ Partner Program and fostering working relationship between the F5 sales and technical teams and distributor. Partners in relevant cases.
- Dist Account Planning - A joint business plan to develop the distributors, selected partners and new markets. Align common sales objectives, training initiatives, marketing activities, certification opportunities and developing accurate profiles of the partners business. Manage and execute quarterly marketing budget to support account strategy. Partner account plan for selected partners.
- Foster sales engagements between managed Dist and selected partner sales force and F5 sales force. Considered a trusted resource.
- Sales Training - build and execute an enablement plan with distributor. With the broad F5 account teams to coordinate sales training opportunities; ensuring dist and partners have the tools to selling F5 solutions and understanding business transaction (including deal registration and other processes)
- Pipeline Management - Identifies new sales opportunities. Ensure Dist and Partners and field sales reps and management are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue and tracking to required revenue goals established by their discount tier.
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating business problems associated with dist and partners relationships; including but not limited to deal registration, service renewals and credit issues
- Lead the distributor to leverage all F5's resources to maximize the business opportunities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- BA in Marketing or Business or relevant work experience
- A few years of experience in technology sales in a channel environment
- Experience in sales or marketing in a technology organization
- Experience in two-tiered and direct channel resale models
- Knowledge of enterprise networks and applications desired
- Background in software/hardware sales and distribution - with large Software, Hardware, and/or Networking Companies
- Experience in Partner contract discussions
- Knowledge of Strategic Partner organization, processes and internal operations
- It is a plus if you have a current internal network within Partners in the market
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Location: Sweden, Finland or Denmark within a reasonable distance to an international airport
F5 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top