UX Product Manager
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Interested in helping shift a whole company to an obsessively customer centric experience? Want to help every product and service in a company delight our customers with their engagement? Want the excitement and fast pace of a company that is growing, and an opportunity to work with state-of-the art hardware, software, microservice architectures, cloud technologies and mobile services? We are building a new team, designed to handle and collaboratively drive our Design system, responsible for ensuring consistency, ease of use, reusability, speed to market and brand recognition of all F5 products and services. Come be a part of F5's transformation and acceleration.
The UX Product Manager (PM) leads a team of Front-end Developers who are responsible for maintaining code quality and common design standards for a design system used by all F5 product and service teams. We're looking for a dynamic collaborator, who can develop a federated management of a design system. In this role you will be working with product and services teams across the company while maintaining the core principles and discipline necessary for crafting a flawless experience for our customers using the best technologies and processes available.
- Manage design pattern portfolio for all F5 products/Services
- Work in conjunction with a broader F5 design team responsible for all customer interactions with F5
- Responsible for maintaining a design system for the company. This will include user analyses, product/solutions requirements definition, and design consistency
- Be one of the company's leader with vision and industry subject matter expert for UX Design System
- Engage internal customers (aka Stakeholders) to understand and meet their business objectives with F5 product solutions
- Partner with internal teams and customers to drive a common User Experience for F5's customers across products
- Create and deliver presentations tailored to the partners and act as a key evangelist for F5 to the F5 product/solution set
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A passion for great customer experiences with the ability to listen, organize and champion key initiatives and projects for product development
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to articulate complex technology clearly
- Experience with a wide variety of UX Design technologies and tools
- Familiarity with Software products, microservice, SaaS, mobile applications, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud services
- Familiarly and experience working with Agile teams
- Flexible, self-motivated, great teammate
- Ability to work independently or lead others on projects
- Excellent leadership, negotiation & persuasion skills
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Some travel many be necessary (10%)
- BA/BS degree in related field required
- Experience with customer research and translating it into experience improvements
- Technical acumen and aptitude
- Product/Service management experience appreciated
- Decisive, moves quickly, works collaboratively
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top