Territory Account Manager, Professional Services - Beijing
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
This function is responsible for growth of the F5 services business. The Regional Services Manager is expected to meet face to face with end customers & partner organizations providing Onsite Technical Support for customer projects (Consulting, Implementations, Migrations, Data Center Relocations, Staff Augmentation, etc). Provides the link between the end-customer and the services business of F5 in order to maintain and develop the business both from a commercial and technical perspective. Manage service partner relationship in order to exploit fully the health and wealth of the business relationship to the mutual benefit of the partner and F5. This is a direct Services Sales position.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Produce and drive tactical and strategic plan to achieve targets of Professional Services across all revenue streams - Knowledge Services, Professional Services (Consulting) and Enhanced Services offerings..
- Enhanced Services Offerings, TAM's Premium Plus and Service Delivery Managers
- Professional Services: Onsite Technical Support for customer projects (Consulting, Implementation, Migrations, Data Center Relocations, Staff Augmentation, etc).
- Knowledge Services: Sales of f5's Onsite Knowledge Services (Onsite Training Classes provided by f5)
- Develop and maintain relationships with local Product Sales/Account Management teams
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to develop 'Solutions' that include Consulting / Installation & Training. Manage these Services Engagements (expectations, point of escalations, customer satisfaction, etc).
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and developing local service team members as required by business growth.
- Manage Services relationship directly with key customers
- Develop business relationship to enable partner relationship to develop to mutual benefit
- Undertake process to audit partners on a regular basis to ensure adherence to the services partner requirements. Where necessary, put in place action plan and drive service improvement program
- Position and sell Consulting and TAM services to customers and partners
- Develop initiatives to generate greater visibility and appreciation of F5 services
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Management of Resident Engineers placed in key customers
- Identify new technical skills required to support the delivery needs of customer engagements
- Liaise with Product Management, Marketing and Professional Sales Teams to support opportunities for Consulting engagements
- Monitor accuracy of billable hours submissions.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly customer satisfaction, profit margins, and revenue goals.
- Maintain an appropriate and current level of technical prowess and industry knowledge.
- Solid background in business operations and logistics necessary,
- International business experience essential.
- Strong English spoken and written language skill essential. Other Asian languages a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in a technical services sales & operation environment
- Well rounded knowledge of Networks, Security, Application Security, Load Balancing, etc.
- Goal oriented with excellent numeracy & communication skills
- Ability to work across international boundaries, cultures and possess working knowledge of the IT industry maintenance process
- Ability to communicate very technical information in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical persons.
- A hands-on leader with key strengths in business growth strategies and problem resolution.
- Minimum 8 - 12 years Services and IT / Networks Product Sales experience, of which 3 years are in High Growth Services Sales Environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Some travel (20-50%) will be required. Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties are also performed 'mobile' whilst visiting partner organizations (including driving and flying). Duties require the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate in person and over the telephone and read printed material. Duties may require working outside normal working hours from time to time (evenings and weekends).
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top