Territory Account Manager - Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
At F5, our mission is based on the fact that businesses depend on apps.
Our long-standing belief that applications are the most valuable assets of any organization in the digital age has been the foundation of our strategy to become the leader in multi-cloud application services. When you combine F5's, NGINX's and Shape's expertise powering over half of the world's applications across all types of environments, you have a company that knows how to deliver and secure more applications, and more value, than any company in the industry.
This means that we are able to deliver and protect applications—revenue generating, brand-anchoring applications—from the point at which they are created through to the point when consumers interact with them. In other words, from "code to customer." This makes the combined forces of F5, NGINX and Shape absolutely essential to every digital organization in the world, including the world's largest enterprises, service providers, financial and educational institutions, government entities, and consumer brands.
At F5 we actively build a culture that everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. As a global business leader, we know diversity drives innovation, makes everything we build better for our customers, and fuels our success. We know the magic ingredient is our differences, when embraced with humility and respect. And because we know this, we believe that top talent is found in a diversity of individual backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to help us all thrive.
A part of our growth, we are now searching for a talented Territory Account Manager to cover our Irish Market
You'll be a recognised and talented performer in this role with high energy, self-reliance and take ownership of your numbers and how you execute selling to customers in your territory. As this is a direct high touch role where all sales are made through our channel partners, you'll be making sure to take full advantage of our partners and Channel Partner Account teams on lead generation, account planning and new account development for the existing business and new accounts. You'll be used to our technology space, probably know the F5 portfolio and be have a focus on selling Cloud services. Key will be your passion and obsession for solving customer's challenges helping them through their own digital transformation.
We've detailed some of the finer points on the role below. Take some to read through and we look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity;
- Customer development with a mix of new business, renewals and refreshes. Handling a portfolio containing mainly Enterprise organizations. Responsible for territory planning through research, development and maintenance of long and short range sales and marketing plans.
- Develop customer relationships and lead generation with channel partners; building relationships and developing opportunities by effectively communicating and demonstrating F5 solutions together with a system engineer. This also involves training and educating customers on the F5 story "from Code to Customer". Developing and delivering sales presentations and closing sales in a professional and effective manner. Including: developing technical presentations (in collaboration with F5 pre-sales technical team) and hosting customer and partner workshops.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Understand organization's business needs, develop application of products and services and effectively communicate F5's technical value-added solutions to meet those needs. Including: researching and developing lists of potential customers; identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular sales calls to develop relationships and following-up on sales leads
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, overcome obstacles to closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating territory strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, channel manager)
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure SalesForce.com CRM tools are utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in territory, to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Provide regular updates to manager concerning account issues, financial status, etc.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Champions significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and initiative
- Influence at senior levels within account e.g. Senior Executive/Board/Chair
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What we're ideally looking for;
- Typically a number of years direct work experience in a relevant environment, namely, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Cloud, Security or Networking Infrastructure delivering quota.
- Experience in high level Enterprise sector market sales.
- Driven and tenacious with "can-do" attitude
- Track record of New Business attainment
- Bachelor's degree preferred and relevant work experience
- Experience with Internet related software or systems
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- First class solution selling and presentation abilities
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory
F5 is an equal opportunity employer and committed to Diversity in the workplace
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
See Inside the Office of F5 Networks
Founded in 1996, F5 originally made a name for itself with load-balancing products. Since then, F5 has become a market leader and expanded its offerings to include the everything in the application delivery space—from load-balancing and acceleration to a whole host of security and authentication products, both on the cloud and at local datacenters.
Back to top