Territory Account Manager - II
- New Delhi, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 networks is looking for a Territory Account manager of the Government Vertical based out of Delhi to handle State Government & PSU customers based in East & North East States.
You will be responsible for driving the entire Government business sales in 4 states of East, 8 states of North-East along with few selected Ministries in Delhi. You will be responsible to identify, prioritize & develop new or manage existing Government customers. You'll need to drive F5 mindshare with fresh customers, bringing good exposure for the company products. Deeper partnerships with Government agencies, Partners in the region.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with both drive and willingness to manage the Sales of the business and be involved in all areas of a growing business
- Undertake development activities (meets, proposals, pitches), network & build relationships with key people, decision makers across Government agencies, and Partners to win new business
- Handle a team to drive customer acquisition and manage them for performance so that they are able to convert customers
- Develop & manage a sales pipeline to initiate & execute multiple business initiatives
- Aggressive & Passionate - take ownership of tasks and drive it to completion
- Be open to travel as required for this role
10 Years - 16 Years
- 10+ years of experience in sales and business management, with substantial experience in Government business
- Solid understanding of Technology across Data Center, Storage, Security etc.
- Solid understanding of OEM & security eco-system
- Solid understanding of the Government eco-system and key influencers
- Strong business development and people management skills with the ability to initiate relationships, assess partnership viability, work through long deal cycles, and close complex deals
- Track record of success in proposing & initiating cross-functional projects and driving them to implementation
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
- Exceptionally strong communication and negotiation skills
Desired Education :
Science, Engineering, Management
Degree / Diploma
Masters (Any Masters Degree), Bachelor (Any Bachelor Degree)
Specialization / Subject
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top