Territory Account Executive (DACH)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
NGINX empowers creators of the new digital world
NGINX, Inc., now part of F5, is the company behind the popular open source project. We offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. Together with F5, our combined solution bridges the gap between NetOps and DevOps, with multi-cloud application services that span from code to customer.
The NGINX Application Platform enables enterprises undergoing digital transformation to modernize legacy, monolithic applications, as well as deliver new, microservices-based applications. Companies like Netflix, Starbucks, and McDonalds rely on NGINX to reduce costs, improve resiliency, and speed innovation.
We are currently searching for a Territory Account Executive (TAE) to join our growing sales team and cover the German-speaking (DACH) market to either work at our office in Cork, Ireland or Munich, Germany.
The TAE is a quota-carrying, revenue-generating sales role, with the opportunity to exceed quotas. As a TAE, you will continue to grow your career in cutting-edge technology sales.
This is a role where you can showcase your talent and make an impact quickly, with a solution that is growing, quickly.
If you want to make a difference, work for an open source company, take your career to the next level, and work in a highly energetic environment, please send us your CV - we'd love to talk.
What will I be doing?
As a Territory Account Executive, you will:
- Be a key contributor to the EMEA sales team by promoting and selling NGINX's products and professional services to the DACH market
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of NGINX products, services, trends, and the wider market
- Develop pipeline to overachieve on sales targets with net-new accounts
- Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build and close additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
- Use available prospecting tools and maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects
- Maintain a high level of forecast accuracy
- Lead pricing and contract negotiation
- Manage and develop relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Coordinate and work closely with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Have a willingness to travel occasionally
What experience do I need?
- A passion for customers, technology and a consistent track record in sales
- Previous success positioning and selling IT solutions, preferably in the networking space
- Fluency in both German and English is required
- Be comfortable with cold- and warm-calling at an executive level
- Ability to lead multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Ambitious, hardworking, self-starter with a positive attitude who demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills as well as organisational and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn Navigator and similar tools
- Experience of working with channel partners to drive quotations and fulfilment
- Experience with selling networking solutions or software preferable
- Third Level qualification or Degree preferable
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top