Technical Recruiter - Greater China (based in Beijing)
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Located in Beijing, China.
Source and recruit talented individuals into the F5 organization that meet the needs of our business. Collaborate and partner with managers to define positions. Manage the full hiring process, including applicant and requisition management, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selections, and notification process, for positions at all levels including senior management and highly technical professionals, in the various geographic regions within Greater China.
Also provides manager and employee counseling in the recruitment process and HR project management. This position will enable the hiring managers and provide support in alignment with F5's business goals and objectives for increased effectiveness, growth, and profitability.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Sources and recruits for all positions assigned.
- With some direction from the Manager, Recruiting and in partnership with the Hiring Manager, manages the full hiring process including applicant and requisition management, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection & notification communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Responsible for screening of candidates from various sources with quality control checks.
- Responsible for candidate tracking, managing advertising and sourcing channels, conducting background reference checks, and reporting for all assigned requisitions.
- Handles the agencies (where applicable)
- Handles recruitment operations and administrative matters.
- Preparation of offer documents, employment agreements, salary proposals, and advertisements.
- Responsible for the Recruiting candidate database HRIS management, updates and maintenance.
- Responsible for building quality candidate pipeline.
- Assists in the development of recruitment policies and procedures with Manager, Recruiting.
- Provides manager and employee counseling on recruitment policies, procedures and laws.
- Ensures recruiting paperwork, documentation processes, records are updated.
- Prioritize, plan and manage projects within the HR department.
- Assists employees or candidates with HR related questions.
- Audit: Checking the information for accuracy and compliance of processes.
- Provides direction to Recruiting Coordinator (if applicable).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provides Recruiting support to assigned groups with little supervision.
- Assigned to groups that may include high-level or highly technical positions, where position-specific recruitment strategies must be developed.
- Advises and coaches managers on best recruitment practices.
- Handles candidate, hiring manager and senior management questions and issues with occasional support and direction from supervisor
- Demonstrated ability to influence, negotiate and manage complex business/customer relationships with little supervision.
- Identifies areas needing process improvement and recommends new procedures.
- Works independently or as part of a team on assigned projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to partner with hiring managers to define hiring needs
- Ability to source and recruit qualified candidates including senior-level and highly technical individuals
- Skilled in articulating company products and services
- Ability to handle sensitive information discretely and professionally
- Ability to build trust with hiring managers, co-workers, and applicants
- Advanced knowledge of the full-cycle recruitment process
- Ability to execute a defined recruitment plan, working independently and with a team
- Ability to market F5 as an Employer of choice and effectively sell job opportunities to technical candidates
- Strong attention to details, and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills and good customer service skills
- Experience working as an individual contributor as well as an active participant in team projects
- Candidate database administration skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Preference for 8+ years of relevant experience, in both Agency environment and as a corporate recruiter.
- Must have experience in recruiting for technical roles in IT or high-technology industry.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English & Chinese fluently.
- Experience with Workday ATS is a plus
- Multiple language skills are a plus.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top