Tech Support Coordinator II
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
This job is located in Guadalajara, Mexico
The Challenge You Get to Accomplish
Do you take pride in excellent and quality customer success? Then this could be an exciting opportunity for you. For many of our customers, our Support Centers are the first port of call when facing an IT crisis. In 2017, F5 Networks support centers fielded over 2,600 cases per week and over 130,000 cases annually. This hub of fast and reliable F5 specialist help us keep our customer satisfaction scores consistently above 9.0 (and higher!) out of 10.
We are seeking a self-starter to assist Support department by leading all inbound phone calls, ensuring short hold times. Build new cases as necessary and dispatch to the appropriate support team for assistance. Meet customer expectations when it comes to response time. Accept ownership and provide technical assistance regarding F5 licensing issues by utilizing various troubleshooting tools to replicate/seek customer licensing issues. Typically spend 6 to 8 hours per day supporting customers over the phone as well as via email.You would monitor and process the incoming e-mail correspondence's and update associated support cases accordingly. Enable Web Support Portal's (WSP) accounts and seek problems and resolve issues. Ensure documentation in regard to job duties is available and up to date. Partner and collaborate with fellow colleagues like Tech Support Coordinators' and Network Support Engineers'. Deliver training as needed to the team.
- We are looking for someone that would answer inbound customer phone calls as well as monitor and take inbound e-mail correspondence for support
- You will support the web portals and resolve CSP issues
- Build support cases with technically accurate problem descriptions and dispatch cases according to handling guidelines
- Carry out paid support policy to ensure customers are receiving the support to which they are entitled
- Appropriately set customer expectations based on response time guidelines
- Take ownership and take on licensing cases for internal and external F5 customers
- Provide assistance enabling Web Support Portal accounts and resolving CSP issues
- Assist customers in bringing together necessary data for troubleshooting and sending information to F5 Networks via email or FTP
- Assist with projects as needed that relate to TSC Team
- Train new NSEs and Technical Support Coordinators on phone duties, Siebel procedures and email logging
- Serve as a resource for TSC and Support team when information is needed to perform job duties
- Write/Update documentation for processes, procedures, and troubleshooting related to TSC job functions
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive and is subject to change.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- You should have a basic understanding of Layers 2 & 3 as well as solving problems with Networking Issues
- Proficient with Windows and Outlook
- Customer service while working with a Team
- Able to work through problems with minimal help or supervision with Case management/follow-up
- Ability to Multitask with Proven attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Shown ability to follow processes and procedures with solid attention to structure
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- Experience with Clarify preferred
- Reliable and punctual track record
- Associates degree in a technology field or equivalent 4+ years of related work experience
- 1+ years' of call center experience
- 1+ years' of Technical Support experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone via headset, and read printed material.
- Working in an environment where work hours are scheduled shifts corresponding to forecasted customers activity. This role may be required to work outside of core business hours, including early morning, late evening, overnight, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Systems Engineering Manager
Rubyanne manages a team of systems engineers—the technical half of a Sales Account Team—empowering them with the tools they need to be successful as they provide pre-sales support throughout northern California.
Back to top