TDM Administrator II
- Hyderabad, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 leads the market in building products to make every app run faster, smarter and safer anywhere. To support our growing business, we need to expand our corporate IT organization by creating a new delivery center in Hyderabad.
When you start this role, you will have the once in a lifetime opportunity to help develop our Test Data Management team in our newly established Hyderabad office. You get the adventure and independence of working at a start-up without any of the financial risk because you are supported by a growing Fortune 1000 technology company.
What will you do?
As an expert of Test Data Management, you will support all IT teams, to faster the process and to reduce Data risks by contributing to the Test Data Management team and other Data Security teams.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Data Masking, Data Subsetting and synthetic data generation
- Perform TDM Assessment and Gather information from different testing teams and provision the data in the Lower environment after applying masking.
- As per the industry changes, be up to date on cutting edge technologies/tools, create Proof of Concepts and implement them across the teams.
- Must have strong analytical skills in SQL server, Oracle and other databases. Good to have Oracle eBS functional and Architectural knowledge.
- Provide strong oversight to deliver consistency and quality in all work efforts taken care by team.
- Develop overall test data management and fulfillment strategy, Define and standardize Database Virtualization and TDM activities across projects.
- Involve in Database Virtualization, Data Masking, Data discovery & Profiling, Data Subsetting and Data Generation using CA Datamaker and TDM portal tool.
- Strong implementation Knowledge of CA TDM -Fast Data Masker tool to build and apply the masking in various systems.
- Build solution to generate the synthetic data through CA Datamaker and CA TDM Portal.
- Project planning & tracking, provide the updates to onshore/end user with current team progress on different issues/ ongoing task.
- Contribute to CI/CT/CD process using DevOps Tools
- Contribute to User story functional testing
- Troubleshoot issues like Mismatch Between Datamaker and Repository Versions,No Valid Project Assigned to the User etc.
- Demo/ presentation to other stakeholders and application owners, excellent problem debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- A good hands-on data analysis and strong analytical ability in business value realization for continuous service improvement.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to IT internal and business partner customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts of Test Data Management and Data Masking required
- Demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional support to both internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of continuous integration; build and deploy TDM Solutions desirable
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Working knowledge on CA TDM Fast data Masker, Javelin tool and other components like GTSUBET, Synthetic Data Generation.
What will we look for on your resume?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in all phases of TDM Lifecycle
- Experience with databases and basic SQL skills required
- Must have strong analytical skills in SQL server, Oracle and other databases.
- Experience multiple software development methodologies/lifecycles required
- Test Data Management solution implementation at enterprise level
- Good Knowledge of Data Masking, Subsetting and Synthetic Data Generation.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top