- Hyderabad, India
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
TheSystem Reliability EngineerIII, Data Engineeringmust possess an expertise level of technical experience necessary toadministerand maintain a Data Warehouse, reporting metadata, and ETL jobsbuilt onInformaticaPCand/orAzure Data Factoryplatforms.This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to building of F5's modern data platform and the Enterprise Data Ecosystem.This role partners withEngineering leaders,developersand EDE data consumers tooptimize the platforms, build world classSystem Reliability practice for Data Services and delight our customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong SQL experience
• ExperienceadministeringInformaticaPowerCenterplatform, MDM and IDQ.
• Experience with OBIEE administration.
• Experience developingand administeringon Oracle and\\orSQL Server databases
• Experience with one or more scripting languages: PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash
• Experience with automation of deployments and preferably building pipelines using Azure DevOps.
• Experience in managing and supporting applications in cloud-based architecture
• Experience in Azure is a plus
• Experience in Snowflake cloud data platform is a plus.
• Experience working with data ensuring the ethical and compliant use with global privacy regulations
• Demonstrates excellent analytical, critical thinking andproblem-solvingskills
• Understands business processes and relationship of systems and applications
• Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to self-motivate, set goals,prioritizeand meet deadlines
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Support and maintain Data Engineering tools and applications
• Part of On-Call rotations to provide 24*7 support
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, aclosely-relatedfield, or the foreign equivalent.
• 5or more years of industry experience with BI ETL tools - InformaticaPower Centerand (or)Azure or Snowflake cloud data platformand (or) OBIEE administration.
• 5or more years of industry experience in writing and interpreting of SQL queries
• 2or more years of experience in deployment automations, preference for someone who has builtpipelines using Azure DevOps.
• Fluency andreal-lifeapplications of Kimball data modeling methodology
• Experience with Agile or Scrum is desired
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
List any special environmental conditions, unpleasantconditionsand special hazards, as well as any lifting, bending or vision requirements.
• Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
• Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
• Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
Great Place to Work® Institute, is the 'Global Authority' for creating, sustaining and identifying High-Trust, High-Performance CultureTM. Considered the 'Gold Standard' in Workplace Culture Assessment, Great Place to Work® identifies Best Workplaces solely on the basis of Employee Feedback and quality of People Practices in an organization. No jury or individual can influence the results of the assessment.
Great Place to Work® Certification is the most definitive 'Employer-of-Choice' recognition that organizations aspire to achieve. The Certification is recognized world over by employees and employers alike and is considered the 'Gold Standard' in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations across 60 countries apply to get Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM
F5 has earned this recognition for creating a Great Place to Work FOR ALL the employees and has excelled on the 5 dimensions of building a High-Trust, High-Performance CultureTM - Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride and Camaraderie. We have been certified as:
- Great Place to Work - Oct 2020 to Sep 2021
- Among the top 75 Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM - 2020
- Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2020
- Best Workplaces for Women - 2020
Please visit, to know more https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/profile/50-Great-Mid/F5-Networks-Innovation
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Back to top