Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Sr. Software Engineer, Bangalore or Hyderabad
- Design and development of analytics and monitoring software for the Volterra platform
- Understand PLM requirements in analytics and monitoring areas and propose solutions both on the Frontend UI visualizations and Backend data collection, processing, storage and retrieval
- Understand the scalability dimension of a large-scale distributed platform like Volterra and develop software accordingly
- Follow software development lifecycle for feature development i.e design, develop, test and support
- Work with geographically distributed teams
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 8+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in programming languages such as Golang (desirable), C++, Python
- Good understanding and experience in L2 to L7 networking protocols including but not limited to Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, BGP, HTTP
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for complex large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in building analytics and monitoring software using large amounts of data
- Hands on experience with monitoring tools and databases such as Prometheus/Cortex, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Clickhouse, etc.,
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies like KVM, Docker etc.,
- Working knowledge of Cloud orchestration systems such as Openstack, Kubernetes etc.,
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute etc.) is a plus
- Should be self-motivated and willing to delve into new areas and take new challenges in a proactive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and mentoring skills
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.