Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
- Design and development of software solutions
- Understand requirements / use cases and proposed solutions, develop them in timely manner
- Unit test the software using automation framework
- Investigate and solve reported issues
- Follow software development lifecycle
- Suggest improvements to the software and take up such activities
- Working with distributed teams
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of software development experience
- Proficiency in C++, and object-oriented design skills, design patterns
- Needs good understanding of networking protocols, HTTP/HTTPS, Proxies
- Experience with load balancer products such as Envoy, Nginx, HA proxy is desirable
- Security infrastructure / product exposure will be an added advantage
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.