Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Shape Security (now part of F5) comprises of security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Our team's founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. Be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
As an Sr SDET in the Cloud Platform team, you will work on projects critical to our needs with opportunities to create innovativecloudnative solutions. As part of the team, you will be responsible for overall tools - finding gaps, maintaining, and creating them. The solutions provided by this team enable the integration process to be scalable and effective with high quality. The result of your work can be seen on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide. This is a role with substantial opportunity to learn, grow, and expand your skill set.
- Work side-by-side with the engineering team to ensure continuous delivery of high-quality code.
- Engineer & maintain automated test suites for business-critical web applications.
- Design, develop,deploy,and maintain frameworks andcloudnative applications.
- Develop, maintain and improve CI/CD principles, tools/platformiteratively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
- Evangelize and drive adoption of software development best practices in code health, quality, test stability and maintainability.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in manual processes using automation.
- Create test plans, define testing strategies, and collaborate with QA resources from other teams.
- 7+ years of experience in relevant technologies.
- Experience creating and managing automated build, test, and deployment environments using technologies like Docker, Helm, Terraform, Gitlab etc.
- Experience with one or moregeneral purpose programming languages such as Java,Python, Go etc.
- Experience withcloudplatforms such as GoogleCloudPlatformand Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in production use cases and running applications at scale in Kubernetes.
- You have a strong bias for automation and provide holistic solutions to complex problems.
- Good understanding of REST API concepts.
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Experience with distributed systems and architecture, and systems integration.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.