Sr Program Mgr- F5 Experience Centers
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
F5 Networks is reinventing its international Experience Centers (currently known as ITC/EBC) and is looking for a creative and self-motivated leader to own the portfolio of conversations with the Centers' visitors. This individual will collaborate with F5 marketing, business development and product teams to maintain a catalog of topics that meet the customers' evolving needs, and will cultivate the community of F5 speakers who interact with customers in multiple F5 Experience Centers and at global marketing events.
This new individual contributor role will be creating and maintaining a registry of the most relevant topics that articulate the value of F5 solutions, developing a community of track and topic owners to keep the content current, building and expanding the community of speakers across F5, implementing scalable processes and tools for matching customer engagement opportunities with the right experts and executives.
- Partner with F5 solution marketing, product management and business development to maintain and evolve the topics catalog that adequately tells (and helps to shape) the F5 narrative.
- Populate the catalog with customer-focused content representing the F5 solutions and best practices to ultimately enable the sales teams to excite and educate customers, discover new business opportunities and close deals.
- Ensure the content portfolio adequately represents the spectrum of customer needs and objectives, and create higher level agenda templates that would help account teams to structure their customer engagements by leveraging the Center's best practices and standard building blocks, instead of starting from scratch, creating custom agendas and re-inventing the wheel.
- Implement and manage a distributed content ownership model to ensure the topics catalog meets customer and F5 needs. Identify and partner with the track and topic owners to keep the content current and to recruit and train the speakers. Ensure all master decks (owned by the topic owners) adhere to a standard F5 branding template.
- Nurture and grow the speaker community by developing incentive and training programs that help to onboard and develop the speakers. In partnership with the track and topic owners continuously improve the quality and impact of the speakers' interactions with customers.
- Forecast the demand for customer briefings overall and for the "hot topics" and areas of interest. Proactively work with the track and topic owners to ensure the appropriate speaker coverage for the topics in high demand.
- Implement and maintain mechanisms for collecting actionable customer feedback on the relevancy of content and the speaker proficiency in delivering it. Analyze and publish regular reports and metrics on the effectiveness and overall health of the content portfolio and the speaker community. Propose and pilot ways for capturing strategic insights from customer interactions with the speakers, and then channeling those insights within F5 as appropriate.
- Drive standardization into the briefing, content and speaker processes across F5 Experience Centers in multiple theaters. Assist the Center coordinators with identifying and onboarding locally available speakers to support the relevant subset of the topics portfolio.
- Propose and pilot new ways to organize and scale customer interactions with F5 experts and executives across multiple venues, including in-person interactions in the Experience Centers, via video-conferencing, "EBC on the road", and at F5 marketing events. Create mechanisms for supporting those venues with a "speakers on demand" service, leveraging the assets and processes created for the Experience Centers.
- Support the F5 Customer Engagement Director on incubating new strategic initiatives that would amplify the impact of marketing on F5 business growth.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated success in program and project management.
- Experience with analyzing large sets of data and driving data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel/pivot tables, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to details, ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Ability to influence without authority across organizational boundaries, bias for action, and positive "can-do" attitude
- Understanding of enterprise IT priorities and key trends, including security and cloud computing
- BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience, MBA desired
- 12+ years of experience managing programs in support of a mid-to-large scale, multi-geographical sales and business development organizations.
- Experience defining lean workflows and scalable business processes
- Experience in a sales or technical pre-sales role
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile and airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top