Sr Product Marketing Mgr
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Sr Product Marketing Manager will measure, analyze, position, and promote our product line. The role requires excellent marketing execution and business analysis skills with a proven track record of effectively promoting products. This individual will work closely with Product Managers to create product positioning, launch new products, conduct market studies and help steer effective marketing programs and materials. Our ideal candidate will have strong communication and project coordination skills with an ability to work effectively with Marcom, Development, Sales and Business Development to lead and execute on a wide variety of product marketing initiatives. .
- Create and own product messaging.
- Lead company-wide product launch efforts including development of go-to-market plans.
- Produce product collateral such as white papers, customer presentations, web casts, and case studies.
- Drive product marketing efforts such as defining and implementing a customer communications strategy; determining ROI on advertising expenditures.
- Defining market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior and developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
- Collaborate with Product Managers in the creation and specification of market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Interface with key industry press and analyst.
- Evangelize products to sales, channel and at various industry events.
- Conduct market analysis, competitive positioning and product trends. .
- 8+ years experience in product marketing, direct marketing, or marketing program management.
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills.
- Understanding of networking technologies.
- Experience in L4-L7 solutions a plus.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus.
- 10-25% travel
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top