Sr Product Marketing Manager
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be highly skilled at launching and supporting new products, services, and technologies to customers, the F5 sales force, analysts and channel partners. Demonstrable skills in developing customer and sales-facing presentations and other materials, including sales playbooks, white papers, website material, videos, written communications to employees and external stakeholders, and panel remarks.
The role requires excellent writing skills in prose and presentation formats, as well as marketing execution and business analysis skills with a proven track record of effectively promoting technology products and solutions. This individual will create product messaging and positioning, launch and support new products, and enable sales and channel teams. Our ideal candidate will have strong communication and project coordination skills with an ability to work effectively with executive management, Product Management, Corporate Marketing, and Sales and Business Development, to lead and execute on a wide variety of product marketing initiatives.
- Produce product collateral such as sales, customer, and analyst presentations, product overview and datasheets, FAQs, briefs, and webcasts
- Lead the content creation effort for company-wide product launch and solutions-based campaigns.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with Product Managers in the creation and specification of market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Conduct market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior and developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products.
- Interface with key industry press and analysts.
- Strong presentation skills to evangelize products to worldwide sales, channel and at various industry events.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Participate in tradeshow booth duty to assist in lead generation.
- Works with both internal and external contacts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus.
- 8+ years' experience in product marketing, executive communications, direct marketing, or marketing program management
- Experience with Mobility, application delivery, public/private cloud, and/or application security services desirable.
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing and sales processes.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills.
- Understanding of networking technologies and F5 technologies is a plus.
- Demonstrated skill in working directly with executive management.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top