Sr Product Manager - Trusted Application Access Endpoint
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
You will drive product strategy and market direction, managing the complete product life cycle from definition and introduction to end- of-life. You will work collaboratively, driving key initiatives across the organization, and communicate effectively to both internal and external audiences. You will balance future vision, customer requirements, business savvy in taking care of near term opportunities and partners, and resolving key product and go-to-market issues. Product managers work closely with customers and partners as well as internally with product development to provide market direction and formulate product roadmaps. You will be solving hard problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge market dynamics and customer segments (enterprise, service provider or dot.com)
- Deep understanding of the networking market space
- Strong customer orientation - listen, organize and champion key initiatives and projects for product development
- Strong communication skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply
- Flexible, self-motivated, great teammate
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, persuasion, & interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making
- Industry experience in networking is a plus
- Requires an understanding of enterprise and n-tier applications and architectures.
- Formulate and communicate topline product strategy out to the market
- Conduct market analysis and requirements to guide strategic product roadmaps
- Craft Market Requirement documents for product direction based on market inputs (customer calls/visits, partners, trends, field feedback, services, win/loss analysis, competitive analysis and other market opportunities).
- Develop and deliver compelling product positioning with clear differentiation and revenue impact to varying audiences include executives, customers, partners and analysts.
- BA/BS degree with minimum 12 years experience; or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, direct marketing, or marketing program management
- 2+ years analyzing Security products, customers and market dynamics.
- Experience defining and launching new products in F5's core market space.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
See Inside the Office of F5 Networks
Founded in 1996, F5 originally made a name for itself with load-balancing products. Since then, F5 has become a market leader and expanded its offerings to include the everything in the application delivery space—from load-balancing and acceleration to a whole host of security and authentication products, both on the cloud and at local datacenters.
Back to top