Sr. Manager, WW Sales & Cloud Programs
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Attractions of the Job:
Are you excited to drive high-visibility strategic initiatives while owning the end-to-end programmatic execution for a Global Sales Team? Do you have a strong record of achieving excellent results, exhibiting strong team leadership and people development? Do you enjoy owning and executing strategic, cross-functional Sales and Operational Programs and Projects? If you answered yes, this role may be for you!
F5 Sales Operations is seeking a dynamic, experienced leader who will build out a best in class Sales & Cloud Programs department that ensures the successful structure and delivery of WW Sales/Operations initiatives. You will lead your team to deliver programs, projects, and process improvements designed to enable our Global Sales Team to best serve our customers.
This role requires strong cross functional leadership, and partnership with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, IT, and Legal. You must be ready to thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and be comfortable interacting with Senior Leadership as a trusted advisor representing the Global Sales & Sales Operations Team. You must have the experience and capability to prepare documentation for and present to Senior Executives and align your roadmap and programs with F5's strategic objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessity.
This Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
- Lead team of 5-8 Program Managers and employees
- Ensure Sales Program Management strategies are defined and communicated with both team members and stakeholders
- Set and follow up on performance objectives, quarterly goals, and dedicated growth and development plans for each team member
- Represent Sales and Sales Operations in key stakeholder, steering and governance sessions
- Own executive level updates and communication on all key Global Sales Programs
- Engage with key stakeholders across World Wide Sales Theaters, Sales Operations, Marketing, and other F5 groups working to proactively drive new business models into the market and enable Sales Teams
- Own the Sales programmatic elements end-to-end of F5's key strategic initiatives, including but not limited to, Cloud Strategies, Subscription Products, and other new Licensing Offerings.
- Drive and own a portfolio of key Sales and Sales Operations programs, projects, and process improvements
- Develop & present materials for internal and external events including QBRs and Sales Meetings
- Hire, coach, and develop team members to network up/across the organization and ensure continuous best practice sharing and synergies are realized
- Train and develop team to deliver consistent and actionable updates, assessments, and readouts on the full portfolio of active and new programs and initiatives
- Proactively manage health status of Sales Programs & Initiatives to anticipate risks and/or issues and to proactively implement mitigation plans
- Build strategic vision of new and/or existing programs and initiatives for the Sales Operations Programs & Cloud Team.
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven leader with 10+ years leading highly engaged teams
- Has passion, convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Excellent cross functional leader with the ability to influence.
- Ability to lead teams to deliver end-to-end on programs and initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and the ability to work effectively across a wide range of constituencies in a diverse corporate and field sales environment
- Proven ability to translate business strategy into programs and operational plans
- Can share vision, and dive deep; never out of touch with the details of the business, program, or initiative
- Independent thinker, a problem-solver, with the ability to work directly with diverse business groups
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges of the team
- Proficient with business process improvement and metric definition best practices
- Strong business acumen, with high-tech experience
- Intermediate or advanced level proficiency using SalesForce
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time stay on top of tactical execution
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Has led teams who developed innovative solutions for optimization problems
- 10+ years' experience leading a team of direct reports
- 8+ years working in a Sales, Business Operations, Program Management or Business Insights capacity
- BS/BA in Business related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of security and networking marketplace and products is desirable
- PMP or PGMP certification or equivalent certification or work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Meet Some of F5 Networks's Employees
Sr. Software Engineer
Working within the Quality Assurance Department, Maxim is responsible for creating test automation tools, with the primary goal of ensuring the product fulfills its function without issue.
Back to top